High-Performance with enhanced reliability- Brekeke SIP Server Advanced Edition (1/2009)
Brekeke News: January 2009
In this issue:
— Brekeke SIP Server – Performance Comparison Data
— Brekeke receives 2008 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
— Coming Soon! Version 2.3 alpha Release
High-Performance with enhanced reliability – Brekeke SIP Server Advanced Edition
Brekeke SIP Server Advanced Edition offers high-performance high-reliability for high traffic services.
Below performance comparison data can show the product performance of Advanced Edition compare to Standard Edition:
Brekeke PBX Multi-Tenant Edition receives the Product of the Year Award
Brekeke PBX Multi-Tenant Edition, Hosted PBX platform, has been recognized for its quality and excellence by INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine, yet Again! Thank you all for your support!!
Coming Soon! Version 2.3 alpha Release
The release is scheduled in early February. Here are some of the highlights for v2.3:
[Brekeke SIP Server]
– Redundancy Methods – Session Mirroring (configurable from product Admintool)
– Accept multiple registration jobs in one thread (Advanced Edition only)
[Brekeke PBX Multi-Tenant Edition]
– Redundancy Methods – Auto-Sync (configurable from product Admintool)
– Web Service ? additional supported features
– Brekeke PAL ? Multi-Tenant Edition Compatibility, Improved Notification Packet Size
Subscribe to our RSS feed to receive the latest information about our product releases!
Copyright (c) 2009 Brekeke Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.