How to migrate a license without interruptions (online activation)
When you have to move a license to a different machine, but you cannot interrupt the service you are running. This example will help you successfully migrate your system.
- Product ID (BR123123123)
- Server A (Current production server that runs the Brekeke product)
- Server B (New server that you wish to move the Brekeke product to)
- Activate the Product ID (BR123123123) at Server B.You will be asked to move the license from Server A. Go ahead and move the license to Server B.
- Now, the license has been moved to Server B.
- Server A will continue running for at least 10 more days. In those 10 days, both Server A and Server B will run without any interruptions.
- Once you confirm a successful migration, make sure to uninstall/delete the Brekeke file from Server A to avoid any license issue in the future.