- Product ID
- Product Activation
- Initial activation
- Update license
- Activation buttons grayed out
- "online" vs. "offline" Activations?
- Changing activation method
- Online Activation
- Offline activation
- Error message
- Activation button is grayed out
- You are using a temporary license
- License is not available (Error Code: 22)
- License does not match the recorded machine signature
- Wrong Product ID
- Invalid ID
- License validation failed
- License is invalid. (Expired)
- License is invalid. (System Error)
- License is invalid. (Failed to activate)
- License is invalid. (Mulitple Installation)
- License is invalid. (Version Error)
- License is invalid. (Wrong product code)
- License does not apply to SIP/PBX server
- The license file is invalid.
- Unable to download lc from localhost
- Failed to activate. Offline activation is not allowed for this license.
- You are using a temporary license. Days until expiration: 2
- Unknown Error: License Status (8)
- Unknown Error: License Status (15)
- PBX is stopped. Failed to update license information via online activation method.
- How to move your license
2.3.The activation button is grayed out and I cannot activate the license
Description of the issue:
Even after selecting the “I accept the license agreement” option, the “Activate” button is grayed out and I cannot activate the license.
This issue occurs when a user accesses the product admintool screen using an Internet Explorer version earlier than v10.
Solution 1. Upgrade the Internet Explorer (IE) to the latest version
Solution 2. Use a different browser to access the product admintool