There were no problem before it gets disconnected (It gets disconnected suddenly)
1. The call may have reached to [Talking timeout]. Please check [Talking timeout] setting on both Brekeke SIP Server and Brekeke PBX.
- Brekeke SIP Server > [Configuration] > [SIP(Advanced)] > [Timeout] > [Talking Timeout (ms)]
- Brekeke PBX > [Options] and check [Talking timeout ] for both [PBX system setting ] and [Media Server system setting]
2. When you use a SIP client which implements SIP protocol improperly, SIP session fails and may get disconnected after about 1 minutes.
3. Since ITSP tends to use old version of SIP standard, there are some cases that they can not process lr parameters. Please set [B2B-UA mode] on from SIP Server >[Configuration]>[SIP], or set $b2bua = true in the applicable deploy pattern in the dial plan.