Error - Failed to restart the SIP Server
Some softwares may be using the same UDP port that Brekeke SIP server uses. Please try the following steps to solve the issue.
- Open the Command Prompt and type “netstat -ano” . All of active Connections will be displayed.
- Check the Local Address, when you see X.X.X.X:5060 and write down the number of the PID (Process id)
- Open the “Windows Task manager”, find out the process of the PID number you found in Command Prompt
- Click on the [End Process] once you selected that software.
- Then try starting SIP Server again.