Increase Java memory used by Brekeke PBX
To increase the maxmum Java heap memory size for PBX process
Note: The maximum heap memory will automatically be set according to the user number of the license so you would not have to manually set in most of usages.
1. Go to pbx admintool > [Options] > [settings] > [PBX system settings]
2. Set the value “-Xmx768m” in the entry filed [Java VM arguments]. (The value equals 768MB.) This defines maximum memory size used by the PBX. If more memory is required, you can change the value (i.e., “-Xmx2048m“).
3. Save the setting and restart the Brekeke PBX from admintool.
To increase the maxmum Java heap memory for the Admintool (Windows)
1. Open the configure tool from the task tray icon or run <install-directory>\bin\BrekekePBXw.exe.
2. At the [Java] tab, change the Maxmum memory pool. Initial memory pool and Thread stack size don’t need to be changed.
To increase the maxmum Java heap memory for Tomcat (Linux)
Set JAVA_OPTS environment variable like below,
export set JAVA_OPTS=”-Xmx2048m"