Switch plan in schedule extension
The following example shows the setup about switching schedule extension plan by making call from phones which are assigned in a PBX user extension. Available from Brekeke PBX v3.2.x and later.
This setup can be used when user wants to change schedule extension active plan temporarily.
1. Create a schedule extension, such as 3000 then create two plans (plan 1 and plan 2) with differnt forwarding schedule in each plan
2. Create two IVR extensions by selecting [type] “Switch Plan”
[IVR extension] plan1 [Type] Switch Plan [Plan number] 1 [Target User/Schedule] 3000 [IVR extension] plan2 [Type] Switch Plan [Plan number] 2 [Target User/Schedule] 3000
3. If caller phone is assigned in Brekeke PBX user extension 100,
go to user extension(100) > [Settings] page and set:
[Resource map] 01=plan1 02=plan2
When user 100 dials 01 from his phone, schedule extension 3000 plan1 will be set as active
When user 100 dials 02 from his phone, schedule extension 3000 plan2 will be set as active
– Plan1 or plan2 in user extension [Resource map] setting is the IVR extension name created in step 2.
– Number 3000 is the target schedule extension number to which user wants to switch plan
– One user can switch plan to multiple target schedule extensions by following setup in this user extension [resource map] field:
[Resource map] 01=plan1 02=plan2 03=plan1&3100 04=plan2&3100
3100 is another schedule extension. When user dials 03 from his phone, schedule extension 3100 plan1 will be set as active
When user dials 04 from his phone, schedule extension 3100 plan2 will be set as active