5.9.18.Poor sound quality
- You may experience poor sound quality when CPU has too much stress or virtual memory is used while RTP is being transmitted on a machine which Brekeke SIP Server is working.
- Please make sure that suspend or power save mode is disable on the machine where Brekeke SIP Server is running.
- Calculate your network bandwidth –150Kbps is necessary for each ULAW connections.
- Sound quality is also known to worse in network conditions where packet loss can easily occur, even if you have enough bandwidth.
- Please ensure the machine have enough RAM, and that memory swapping doesn’t occur on the machine Brekeke SIP Server is installed.
- On Windows, if your machine have enough RAM, and disable virtual memory, disk swap will be disabled.
- Do not use power save mode or suspend your OS