SCA Settings on Brekeke PBX (3.6 ~)
If you use previous Brekeke PBX (v3.5 or older) , refer to here.
1. Prepare SIP phone devices to register to the bundlede SIP Server in Brekeke PBX.
2. Create a PBX user extension for each SCA phone from Brekeke PBX admintool > [Extensions] > [Users].
– Created a PBX user extension as 360
– At user extension “360” > [Phones] page [Phone ID] field, set only p360 in [Phone ID] field.
– Create SIP User p360 at [SIP SEVER] > [User Authentication]. You do not have to create “p360~line” SIP User at a SIP Server side.
– At a SIP device, register SIP phone by using the “p360~line” SIP User for shared lines. Also you can register SIP phone by using the “p360” SIP User for a main line.
(The password of “p360~line” SIP User is same as “p360” SIP User.)
3. Create a ring group extension, such as 2000.
– At this ring group extension “2000” > [Group Extensions*] field, set PBX user extensions created for each SCA phone in step 2, such as 360
4. Create an ARS route for SCA calls.
– Check [LineKey] at ARS route.
– Create Pattern-IN to direct incoming call to the ring group extension “2000” created in step 3.
– Create pattern-OUT to send outbound calls to destination IP
*For how to create ARS route, please check sample setup for ITSP
5. Set line entries at the [Resource map] field.
In order to show shared line status with shared line keys on the phones, go to each SCA PBX user created in step 2, [Settings] > [Resource map], set line entries like the following format;
If your phone can have more than one line key for the shared line, you can monitor multiple ARS routes’ line status.
set as below in [Resource map] field at user extension “360” [Settings] page
line/1=Route1/1 line/2=Route1/2 line/3=Route2/1 line/4=Route2/2
6. Repeat no.2 and no.5 procedures for other phones and add their extensions to the group extension on no.3, lines are shared with these phones.
The phone “extension :361, Phone ID :p361” is set on no.2 and no.5. And add the extension”361” to the group extension “2000” on no.3. The lines/1-/4 are ready to be shared with phones which have extensions “360” and “361”
*How many lines can be set in [Resource map] depends on the number of shared line keys set at phone side.
*Set different ARS route name in [Resource map] field can monitor different ARS line status from phone shared line key and choose different ARS routes to make outbound calls by pressing related line key on the phone.
*With above setting, there are 4 shared line keys set at phone side.
The first two line keys will show ARS named “Route1” line usage and status.
The next two line keys will show ARS named “Route2” line usage and status.
*If the phone user places an outbound call from shared line key 1 or 2, the call will apply to ARS route “Route1” patterns-OUT.
*If the phone user places an outbound call from shared line key 3 or 4, the call will apply to ARS route “Route2” patterns-OUT.
*Here, “Route1” or “Route2” is the name shown in ARS [Route name] field from the [View] page by clicking [View] in column [Status(Reg/Route)] of a route.
*If the [Resource] field is set up in the ARS route used for SCA, the resource name can be set in user [Resource map] field without using Route name.
*Multiple ARS routes can use the same name in [Resource] field.
Please refer to the example in Section 5.21 from Brekeke PBX Administrator Guide(Basic)