Update license (same Product ID)
Instruction for how to upgrade current Brekeke SIP Server license
This upgrade method can be used for:
- Upgrade Brekeke SIP Server from evaluation license to a commercial license with the same product ID
- Upgrade Brekeke SIP Server from Standard edition to Advanced edition with the same product ID
- The license is transfered from other server and get 5-days temporary license warning.
Once you upgrade your current Brekeke SIP Sever license or your license transfer request has been confirmed, follow the steps below to finish the license upgrade or transfer.
- At [Restart/Shutdown] page, confirm that Brekeke SIP Server Status is [Inactive].
- Click [Maintenance] menu.
- Select [Activate License] submenu to activate license
- Read the EULA carefully. only if you agree with all terms proceed on next step
- Activate License at the next screen
- Choose “Activate” or “Online Activation” if Brekeke server has internet access
- Choose “Get Signature” or “Offline Activation” if Brekeke server does not have internet access (For details, refer to “Product Activation” section of wiki.)
- Go to the [Restart/Shutdown] screen and restart the Brekeke SIP Server.
After restart, you can confirm the change of license status from the bottom-left corner of Admintool Login page.