How to get debug logs
Log analysis is one of the best ways to resolve a system problem. Here is the instruction to get “debug logs” which can be used to analyze by our support team.
- Log in the product admintool and go to the [SYSTEM] -> [Diagnostics] page.
- Check boxes of logs that are appropriate for your case. If you do not know what categories should be checked, check all categories.
- Save the settings and restart the Brekeke software from [MAINTENANCE]->[Start/Shutdown] page.
- Reproduce the issue that you’d like support team to analyze.
- Download the debug log file from [SYSTEM] ->[Diagnostics] page.
- Go back the log settings (step #2) and uncheck the boxes and save, then restart Brekeke software.
*The[Diagnostics] menu is available in vresions of Brekeke SIP Server/PBX v3.5 or later.