Information needed for technical questions
I want to post a technical question at the Brekeke, what information should I need to tell ?
If you post a technical question at the Brekeke Forum, please follow the following template question as shown in the topic-form.
- Brekeke Product Name and version:
- Java version:
- OS type, version and IP address:
- UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved (product information, IP address, and phone numbers):
- Select and write your network pattern type from https://docs.brekeke.com/support/select-network-patterns
- Your problem:
- Any system changes before the problem
- Time when your problem happened, your timezone (ex. 18:00 UTC -7)
- Detail of phenomenon
- Frequency of the problem. It can be reproduced or not.
- Debug log (If required): (How to get debug logs)
- Browser’s console log (In the cases that the problem related to the browser happens.)
- Screenshot (In the cases that a problem on the screen, or error messages are displayed, etc.)